Twelve cookies, one dough recipe

Tuesday, November 30, 2010
 3D Magical Snowman I didn't realize this, but I'm sure that a lot of you who bake cookies already know this , but just in case, I was browsing and found out that you can make 12 different cookie recipes with one dough mix. I will admit, I'm not a baker, and I always order delicious cookies from a lady named Shirley. YUMMY!! But here are the twelve cookies and you can find the recipes for them here...http://recipes.slides.kaboose.com/99-12-cookies-1-dough

1. Sugar cookies
2. Peanut butter cookies...yum!
3. Candy Pillow cookies
4. Pistachio-Cranberry Biscotti...oh, I would enjoy that one!!
5. Peppermint cookies
6. Lemon Meringue cookies
7. Linzer Bars
8. Chocolate cookies with cherries & marshmallows
9. Orange chocolate chip cookies
10. Toffee candy
11. Triple Ginger cookies
12. Almond cookies...yummy!

So there you have it and they all look soooo good!!









Enhanced by Zemanta