Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments

Wednesday, November 24, 2010
I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! It just seemed to sneak up on me! The countdown till Christmas is really short now! I need to start shopping! I've finished decorating the tree and as I was doing so, I remembered some of the beautiful ornaments that my dad used to put on our tree when we were kids. I wanted to see if I could find some of those online and came across a few that I remembered when I was a child. I so wish that I had some of these ornaments today. I wish mom and dad had saved them. I guess when new decorations come out you think oh, how pretty these are, and you decide to replace the old with the new, but I would love to see some of the old ones on my tree. Here are some pictures of the ones that I remember.


Loved to hang these ones on the tree!



My all time favorite! I so loved to sit and watch these bubble lights!!



I remember buying these kits at the store. It was so much fun making them!



Oh my gosh! Does anyone else remember these foil trees?



So beautiful and shiny!