Not Another Outfit Post

Thursday, May 10, 2012


When last Saturday I went to pick up the Winning Prize from "W for Woman Store "(see HERE if you don't know what I am talking about) , I thought of clicking few shots..

I did share the pic of Bag on my Instagram and those of you don't know I am there.. 

Here is my Intstagram handle - @shailykhera
The Bag I picked from "W for Woman's" Store .. Brown leather Bags are MyNew Found Love <3



Now.. Some pictures from that Day..


This one is again from my Instagram.. 

This One is My favorite of all  <3


Not my favorite.. but still..,,










I am wearing- (Jumpsuit- Thrifted; Footwear-Aldo;Bag-Charles and Keith; Belt- Westside; Bracelet & Chain-Forever21 ; Watch- Aldo)




 BLACK not Color of the Season ..Bu  I don't care about it as long as I like it.. I am not a kind of person who would wear  anything that's "IN Fashion" . I follow my own Heart because I Dress for Myself and Not for anyone else.. I do incorporate new Trends in my style( only if I Like them).. But I don't go overboard and Follow them Blindly.. and I suggest this to all my readers that .. "Everything is not for everybody.. We all have different Body-types and Styles.. and Embrace what you have got"

I am " Gypsy at Heart ". . and I'd classify my style as " Boho Chic " and I never go overboard with New Trends .. I stick to my personal style  and play around with the trends .. That's how you never go wrong.. and here is what they said..

" One Man's Style Must not be the Rule of Another"-Jane Austen.

"Fashion Fades only Style remains the Same"- Coco Chanel 






Love..
Shaily