Handmade Cricut Christmas Cards

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Well, I've been busy working on my Christmas cards with my new cricut machine.




 There's soooo much to learn! I'm enjoying making these cards, but sometimes it's just a little frustrating trying to figure out how to use the different features.




 Card making can also become a big expense to get started.




 I took these to a craft store that we frequent to show the ladies there and to get their opinion, they think I should bring some up to the store to sell, but I'm definitely not there yet!!




 Maybe next year after I have lots and lots of practice and really know what I'm doing, maybe then.



This last snowflake card was my first one, but I changed the blue button that was in the center of the snowflake, and put a sparkle gem in the center. I like that better, I just didn't have the gems when I made the card.



So, this is what I've done and hope to get many more done and to become creatively inspired as I go! Have a nice week everyone!