STRANDS Spa and Salon : My Experience and Review

Tuesday, August 28, 2012
August 14th, I was invited by Strands Spa and Salon located on the 1st Floor , Sector-4 Market in Dwarka. Strands Salon and Span is a Chain of more than 20 branches across Indian and abroad. Their main centre is Located in the City Known for its Beauty and Serenity , Chandigarh and an International branch and Academy in London..Apart from Dwarka Centre,  they have 2 more branches in Delhi -Patel Nagar and GK .


Apart from their Salon and Spa services , Strands is also known for its training Academy. Their Academy has an Aluminium for some Talented Hair-Dressers and Beauty-Experts. Strands is growing leaps and bounds and is so the urge of the brand to outdo the meaning of word "Attractive".
Team at Dwarka Branch and Training Centre 
Strands Provide a vast range of beauty and skin services to Spa treatments by trained Artist and Staff with A-class products like Loreal . With Separate Rooms dedicated for Spa , Beauty-Treatments, Make-up , Nails and an Efficient Team of Trained Professionals they believe in Sustaining Quality and Relationships with their Customers.



My Experience:

Knowing, I have never had any sought of Beauty Treatment EVER.They were sweet enough to customize a Package because I am against getting anything that's Called FACIAL to be Done ever on My Face , they gave me a gentle Face Massage and Fruit Cleaning in a special Beauty-Treatment Room with Dim Lighting for Perfect Relaxation . Lady who gave me this treatment was patient enough for all my interference and questions but kept telling me to, Close my Eyes and just Relax..

Beauty-Treatment Room

Spa RoomSalon
Nail Bar
Academy 
One Major Reason to Visit there is the CCD Coffee Machine.. 

They welcome their customers with a Smile 

Yay Points:
* Customer Service
* Friendly Staff
* Amazing Coffee
* Reasonable Price 
* The Customize according to the Customer's requirement.

Nay Points:
* Its Location. Its not a real problem but its located quite far from where I live so travel was quite a hassle.

Do I Recommend  it : YES

My Ratting : 4/5

To book an appointment at your Nearest Strands Lounge visit their official webpage here: Starnds.in

Hope you guys like My Review of STRANDS Spa and Salon !
If you own any Spa , Salon , Apparel or Jewellery Store and want us to Visit for Review. Get in touch with us here- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com  

And If You Haven't Participated in the AVON GIVEAWAY you still have  two Days Left.. It Ends 31st August . PARTICIPATE HERE

LOVE
Shaily