OUTFIT OF THE DAY : "Independence Day"

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
"Happy Independence Day"







I am Wearing:

Wearing Tri-Color Bangles is one tradition my Mother and I follow like some Holy Ritual.. Every year for Republic Day and Independence Day.. Both of these days are no less than a Festival in our family..Both my Grandfathers , cousins , uncles have been serving Police and other Armed Forces..I guess this contributed a lot to it.. Like every year..this year too all my relatives came over to spend the rest of the day at our place..That includes flying kites, non-stop Booz and Food.. Its like a House-Party on Terrace.. I managed to click a few shots before heading up at Terrace..

Shirt: Thrifted
Tank: Mango
Jeggings: Shoppers Stop
Footwear : Catwalk
Watch: Aldo Accessories
Sunnies: Tommy Hilfiger
Bangles: Mom's 

I had a great time today with family, Hope you guys had too..

Love..
Shaily