SUIT UP !! #TangerineRemix

Monday, June 4, 2012
  #  This Post is my Entry for  #_InFB's Tangerine Remix *__*


  #   How you can recycle your Mom's Closet..











When we were given #Tangerine as a theme for _InFB for remix I had no clue what to wear.. I went through my Closet but.. couldn't find anything that's apt for the theme.. Until yesterday.. when I realized that I have this"Salwar Suit " from my Cousin's wedding .. I wore this outfit on her Engagement(which was in April'12).. with Statement earrings and my all time favorite "Aldo gold watch.." 
The Salwar and Dupatta  are actually  from my "Mom's suit"( look at her pic below )

My Darling Mommie! She wore Same Salwar Suit to another Cousin's Engagement a  year before .. 

Since..My Mom got this suit.. I wanted to steal it.. so.. when recently I was suppose to shop for my cousin's wedding I saved instead.. I asked my friend Mansi Batra , who is a fellow design student and  Boutique "Myra"..to do the suit for me that matches with the Dupatta and Salwar.. So we both sat down and did the whole design and chose Slik as fabric in Orange Color with Kundan work detailing on the sleeves and hemline..



I love experimenting with my Mom's Indian wear and My Dad's old shirts and Pants.. 
You can check some of my previous posts for ideas here..
  

Hope the post was of some help to you Ladies.. And in-case you want to share, suggest or recommend anything .. you can either drop a comment below.. or shoot me an email here- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com

Love..
Shaily