Outfit Of The Day2 at Rajasthan Fashion Week..!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012
For those of you..who have missed My last OOTD1 Post Of, "Rajasthan Fashion Week" can catch it HERE
And those of you ..who missed the Day2 Highlights of,"Rajasthan Fashion Week".. Can read the post HERE




The Second Day at.. Rajasthan Fashion Week was as good as Day 1..
 Its Always good to meet new, interesting people from different walks of life.. sharing the same interests and passions.. This was one such event.. Had people not only form all over India.. But from Around the world.. In short..it was an Enriching Experience.. 
The shots are taken by Mr. Vinod Kumar..( Official Photographer : VOGUE INDIA ) .. It was a Windy Day.. and you can see that in the pictures..  !! The whole feeling was so BOLLYWOOD :p with hair and clothes flowing with the Wind.. !! I am actually trying to Hold my Tank Top in the picture below.. The wind was so strong that I was afraid it would blow the Top Up!! But I love how the pictures have come.. :p #SelfObsessedMuch  Hahahah!!

Day 2 Outfit was more Comfy and Casual.. I chose this Fuchsia Pink , Asymmetrical Tank Top and Blue denim Jeggings.. !!










The Last Outfit Post from The Fashion Week would be up soon..After which.. I am going to some Product reviews..So a lot of New Brands and Products coming your way..
Do let Me know how you like this Post..!! I LOVE reading your Comments and Suggestions..


I am Wearing-
Tank - Thrifted
Jeggings - Shoppers Stop
Bag - Kins, Sarojini Nagar
Shoes - Venus , South Ex-2
Watch - Aldo Accessories
Bracelets - Forever21
Necklace- Customized ( if you want a similar one ..write to me here-confessionzofacloset@gmail.com )


Love..
Shaily