Outfit Of The Day1 at The Rajasthan Fashion Week

Tuesday, June 26, 2012
My Day1 at the " Rajasthan Fashion Week 2012" was so Magical and Fashionable as I expected it to Be..and Those of you ..who missed the Highlights post.. you can catch it Here

After the last Fashion Week.. I realized  attending them is one Fashionable Affair.. You just not  have to LOOK Your BEST but also FEEL Comfortable in what you are wearing.. Because you are Not Some Model who just have to walk the Runway and then get outta that dress.. You have to sport it for the rest of the Day..(Unless you are a Celebrity or some exception..) So wear something that's..

1. Comfortable- You have to spend the rest of the Day( few hours) in the same outfit..so I chose my all time favorite Jegging and a White Asymmetrical Shirt ( last worn Here )

2. Make a Statement - Because its Fashion Week.. you can't just wear your favorite Tee or Jegging ( in my case) .. You sure don't want to feel like some Alien among all the best dressed people..In short.. you should look you Stylish Best..

3. Keep it SIMPLE and YOU-- For example- If you are not a Dress person( like Me) you should NOT wear it just for the Sake of Fashion Week (or some other Fashion Event). The Outfit that you wear and how you accessorize the whole Look should be just YOU.. Its Not the RIGHT Day for Going over the top and Dressing like someone else.. So No Major Experiments..They might  turn out into BLUNDERS ..!!

4. Others- I am a Big BAG person.. because I carry whole lot of stuff.. You dont have to do that..!! That's what I learnd .. Carry the few essentials.. and keep it as light, as possible.. coz you have to carry that for the rest of the Day..So I carried my Favorite Orange Side Sling Bag..
 FOOTWEAR is an essential part of the look.. so if you are not feeling comfortable wearing it .. It will ruin the rest of you Day.. Its not the Day to deal with shoe bite rite?? Because Fashion Week requires a lot of walking and running around.. So I wore my favorite Tan Wedges..

(Opinion Expressed above are from My Personal Experiences.. They might differ from person to person..)

Here are few pics from The Day.. I managed to Convince VOGUE India's Photographer, Mr. Vinod Kumar to click mypics everyday.. for Blog Posts..!!





I am wearing-
Shirt - Splash
Jeggings - Shoppers Stop
Bag - Kamla Nagar
Shoes - South Ex II
Watch -Aldo Accessories
Necklace - GK 1, M-Block
Bracelets - Forever21 and Customized

There are two more Outfit Posts from the Fashion Week.. So watch out this space in case you wanna know what I wore.. *__*

you can write your Suggestions and Feedback in the Comment Box below  .. I LOVE Reading them..

Love..
Shaily