Outfit Of the Day3 at Rajasthan Fashion Week 2012 : Finale

Friday, July 13, 2012
This OOTD Post is to make-up for the Video I promised to upload..But unfortunately something goes wrong every-time I try to upload it.. *(Puppy Face)*
This is going to be a picture heavy Post..Because, I have an exam tomorrow.. and I can't do the talking today :(

Here we go.......!!!!!!


This is my most Favorite of all.. !! Aaahh..!! <3


Want this Necklace?? get in touch with me here- confessionzofacloset@gmail.com or wait till August end for the Blog-shop to go online *__*
I think its because.. Bag is OPen..!!




Those of you follow me on my Instagram (@shailykhera -find me if you don't have me..) know I shared the outfit picture, during the Fashion Week..

I am more than Happy to Announce Confessionz's Blog-Shop.. It'll go online soon.. I have been getting a lot on inquiry mails about the customized designs.. So, I have thought of sharing them with you Lovely Ladie,s through the Blog-Shop..

I would LOVE you Feedback on this..

Love..
Shaily