Floral/Geenda Phool Prints..

Saturday, April 28, 2012
I am not much of a writer.. and have nothing great to say today.. But a thing or two about this outfit..
I have seen a lot of Asymmetrical Shirts around ( as they say "Its the In Thing" this SS'12).. and I picked few for myself and this one is one of those..

Summer in Delhi is Sweaty , Harsh and  HOT!! and I am a Jeggings and Shirts Person.. and with This Trend of "Asymmetrical Shirts " Summers couldn't get better for Me..

I picked up this Shirt a few weeks ago.. and LOVED the small "Geenda Phool" prints all over this Shirt..which clubbed with my all time favorite Jegging .. and accessorized it with this Chunky necklace which I finally wore after a year of keeping it in my jewelry case.. and this latest addition to my Jewelry Collection  "Ear Cuff" that I  bought last month from Forever 21 is amazing.. during my recent visit to the store it was Sold Out..!! so I am Glad I bought it then.. and totally forgot about the Heels.. I bought these with my Blogger Friends-Komal K and Akshita Jain.. What I love the most about them is that they are so light , comfortable and Geometric.. Just LOVE them.. !!






its the same Ear-Cuff I was talking about..




Love..
Shaily