My Republic Day Confession..

Thursday, January 26, 2012
Apart from the morning ritual of watching - Republic Day Parade..Mom and I share this family ritual of wearing tri-color glass Bangles through out the day.. we are absolutely superstitious about the Tri-Color.. 

I Believe  we Desis ( we Indian's are Globally know with this name) have an edge over other when it comes to Fashion.. I love experimenting with both the styles.. coz Indian Body-types cant be described in sizes..  like a UK size -6 need not be an Indian size - 6.. we have bottoms heavy..  

For a Day look-  the White Zara Blosue wid Bishop selves would be my pic with my all time favorite Pepe Jeans Jeggings..  Orange Wedge heels that i picked up recently from Zara( my current favorite ..) stacked up bracelets / bangles in tri- color and gold.. and nude lips..wid just a tinch of lip balm.. and orange eye-shadow & Blush to finish the look.. 














For a Nite Look-  I love the Green  Blazer Gifted by my Uncle . I'll again combine it with the White Zara Tunic and Jeggings, Orange Zara wedge heels -- and keep it simple with accessories( no blings) I love thin chains.. i love to wear all of them together....dragging all the attention to my pout with the latest Orange lip-color from Inglot..n  keeping the rest of the make up neutral..will give make it a perfect Cocktail look..











 Apart from the regular Tri- Color tattoo .. I really like the painting my nails in Green, white and Orange.. a dash of tri- color on the eyes with a liner pencil or eye-shadow.. 
  
A Tip To Keep--Just keep it simple , chic and you.. coz the day is about feeling special of your own identity.. of your own self.. and I just love what Coco Chanel said once " I don't do Fashion .. I am Fashion" 

                                                          xoxo- Shaily