Sunday, January 22, 2012
I spotted these two beautiful babies outside my college.. Its "The Wedding Season" in" Delhi" the most Chilled yet Fashionably , Glamorous  time of the year.. and these two babies were waiting for the guy to attach them to the Rath..(the grand safari of the groom..the new trend of the " Delhi Big Fat Wedding") meanwhile when he was gone I managed a quick photo-shoot with these.. take a look..!!









I am wearing-- Shirt-Papaya ; Tights- some shop in Lokhandwala, Mumbai ; Skirt- some shop in Bandra Hill road, Mumbai ; Button down Cardigan- Code ; Watch- Guess ; Shades- Vero Moda , Furr Leg-Warmers- Miss Jo ; Shoes- Catwalk ; Bag- Forever


Keep following for more Confessionz.. till then.. like I always say..
     Do it as Coco Chanel--" I don't do Fashion.. I am Fashion.. "

                                                               xoxo-Shaily