Outfit Confession..

Saturday, November 12, 2011
  Today I m not in a mood to write much.. So.. let the pictures do the talking..









it was one of those days when you cant decide what to wear.. n out of everything.. I picked the brown jacket n the pink blouse .. now these two come a long way.. they hv been laying in Closet from last 2-3 yrs( n not even worn once).. they remind me of my gone old graduation days..( not that m old now.. m doing my masters.. FYI *_^ )


I am wearing-- Jacket& Blouse-Delhi to London, Denim- Bangkok, shoes-Kins/Venus steps, Watch - Aldo, Bag- NUN, Shades- Ray Ban, Ring-Shaily from Delhi( my own label)

Makeup- Peach blush -Inglot, Lipstick-Coral- Bourjois Paris, n moisturizer- Gojhnson's Baby lotion..

thats that divassss......!!!!!!


till my next post do it as Coco Chanel-"I don't do Fashion .. I am Fashion.."


                                                xoxo- Shaily