A P P R E C I A T E ! ! !

Friday, August 27, 2010
Hey blogy.... It has been a long time huh... Have been busy lately... Anyway, I was successful in allocating some Zeit (means time in german) for my dearest blogy.. lol... What is it about this time around?? It’s about appreciating others... I mean life is all about appreciating one’s existence and being appreciated...

Sometimes, we tend to forget that every single human being has his/her own feelings and emotions... I mean... without these elements... we can’t be human right... So, we should learn to appreciate one and his feelings... Appreciate and understand... I’ve learnt through experiences... Yeah... I thought my 3rd sem would be smooth... However... had a tough time at one point... Anyway, with enough support from my family and friends, I bounced back... I hope everything wouldn't prolong anymore... tired of all these stuffs...

Sometimes... it’s not about who is right... It’s about what is right... I am not gonna claim this as my quote... haha... A friend of mine, Wafi told this a few days ago...The most important thing in life is to appreciate one when he is near at sight... Do not regret for not doing so when he goes far away from u... Life is like a road... Sometimes... the friction is less and sometimes it is terrible... But no matter what... we have to travel on and cling on to each other... The key to cling on: UNDERSTAND... yeah... sometimes... understanding one is the only way to prevent frictions from tearing us apart... No matter how steep the mountain is... we have to climb it together... And when you have an argument with a friend of yours, do not involve the insignificant 3rd parties in it... These people are the ones who would make things worse...

Do not make up your own conclusions on a person... Respect everyone... Be humble.... Do not be over proud of yourself... I can still remember one quote from Mother Teresa;

“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing”


Smiling is a simple thing... However, look at the outcome... It can spark an endless effect on a person... What I am trying to say is... Sometimes... it is not about colliding head to head with another person... It’s about discussing in a positive and healthy way... not in an illiterate manner... We should not look down upon others...

And yeah... We should always watch our words... Sometimes...exchange of words can leave a bigger trace in one's heart rather than physical encounters... One would never forget words you uttered if those words offended him/her.

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny....


Hence, it’s simple as ABC... When you have an argument with a friend of yours... just have a heart to heart talk and sort things out... It’s not about backstabbing, involving a 3rd person or developing the argument day by day... A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

I think that’s all for now..... I am glad that things are getting better in my side of world now... Never give up when things are not fine.... Never give up when you seems like nothing goes in your way... sometimes... the solution is just on the other side of giving up.... If you hold on to what you believe, you will force your way to the solution which is just a few miles from giving up... That’s all for now... I hope that things would get better after this...

And yeah... one important thing... For all of you who catch a glimpse of this post, please don’t get offended in any way thinking that I am trying to offend you or start up an argument with you by this post... I don’t have such intentions... This post is just to spread a message to everyone out there... Hence, the author is not responsible for any damage in any ways... =)

Peace out ;-)