Shaily in the Wonderkland.. Sunday's Confession..!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011
    Revisiting Childhood..
                               With my childhood friend Aditi....


WE both ( Aditi and I ) share this common interest of dressing up n clicking pictures since forever..
Past few years have change a lot ..but we are still the same Divas at heart as we were.. we still love dressing up.. n posing for each-others  camera.. This Sunday were were on a Nostalgic trip ..

Shared a lot over Tea..Maggiee.. n a few shots..

But this time it was a lillal different .. we dressed-up like fairytale characters.. Red lips.. colorful outfits.. jewelery..  n poses..











In the pictures I am wearing ( Dress- Bangkok) , ( Bag- Bangkok) , ( Jacket- Gifted), ( Belt-n Miss Jo) , (Shoes- Mellow yellow , Lokhandwala, Mumbai) , (Watch- Aldo) , ( Jewellery- Forever 21, Gk1 , m -block , Shaily from Delhi), ( Hairband- sum stall , Bandra Hill road, Mumbai)


So.. that was another Confession from my Closet.. M gonna come up with more.. soon.. Till then..
do it  as ..............Coco Chanel-" I don't do Fashion.. I am Fashion.."..........


                                               xoxo- Shaily