This treasure of a building that holds some of of the world's best Impressionist art was once a train station on the Left Bank of the Seine in Paris. Originally built in 1900, in time for the Paris Exposition, the station was in use until 1939, when it was closed and totally ignored, except for it's location in Orson Welles' 1962 film "The Trial". By the mid-70s it was considered for demolition. But in 1977, the Paris authorities decided to save the building by converting it into this striking museum. Note the huge clock on the opposite wall.