Missing those good, old times...

Monday, June 21, 2010




A few months back, on a usual Friday that one would never expect much... I was waiting in a bus stop with Sujes, a friend of mine... We had classes earlier that day... After our classes, we planned to head to Kolej Cemara /Akasia to photostat some important notes (that’s part of a student’s life right) photostating things, running around here and there and yet having tons of assignments to do... lol...

After having our lunch, we walked all the way to the bus stop outside intec... On Friday, busses would not wait for us in our campus... We have to walk all the way outside our campus past few flats.... And yes, we did... Cendana busses are normally limited as there were more students in Cemara compared to cendana.... On that day, it was all opposite... There were Cendana busses waiting for us and all the Cemara busses had moved earlier... What a bad luck.. When we need cendana, cemara is there and vice versa...

Feeling dejected, both of us thought of waiting for the next Cemara bus if there were any... We waited in a small bus stop facing a kindergarden.... Tadika Priyaah I guess... Without any hesitation, Sujes took his earphone out and listened to some melodious beats... I had my earphone too... However, when I am out, I dislike using it... I prefer observing people and the scenery around me... I was looking all around while sujes was busy listening to his tunes.... All of a sudden, something caught my sight... I saw cute, bubbly kids coming out of the kindergarden... A woman(their teacher I guess) leaded them to the other side of the road where their parents were eagerly waiting for their kids...

That particular scene carved a smile on my face.... It reminded me of my childhood and how much I’ve experienced till that particular moment of my life... I was kinda sad too... Reminded me of home and so on... Being a small kid was nice.... Nothing to worry about... Running and playing around happily with my siblings, friends and so on... Miss those good old moments... Nowadays... life is not the same anymore... We are all apart... I can still remember... During our usual arguments at that time, my mother would often interrupt advice us not to fight as this is the time for us to enjoy being together... At that moment, I did not understand what she actually meant.. I nodded like a puppet... Now, I do understand...

There is one odd thing with us as human beings.... When we are young, we rush to grow up... When we are grown up, we long to be children again... As we get older, greater responsibilities come by our way... Being a kid, we don’t stress up our mind thinking on let downs... We ignore them... Nowadays... a minor let down takes a long time to heal.... Sometimes, I feel like growing up is a tough process... Anyway, nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending... Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.....

-No matter what happens, life has to go on...-



Peace Out ;-)